2013 roush raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlashDashawn

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in buying a 2013 SVT roush raptor let me know open to offers. The ford dealer said the engine is blown and the supercharger as well. I don’t know the market of these roush f150 with blown engine. Ford did say it could be rebuilt if the right person comes along. But I am willing to sell it whole for the right price. The truck has minimal to no rust.

I bought this truck less than a month ago with a brand new crate engine with only 65k miles on it.

** I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW** I bought this truck less then a month ago I know nothing about the truck except what the guy told me. I am not scamming yesterday I was told by ford that they tried turning the engine by hand and wasn’t able to they said there was metal shavings In the oil and the coolant as well. They are telling me the engine and supercharger is blown, i don’t know a lot about the roush raptor I bought it with no knowledge as I’ve always wanted to get a truck like it. So I have no idea what to sell it for with blown engine no idea. So if anyone has any tips or anything please message me and we can trade phone numbers or whatever I am just trying to get this off my hands I have the title etc. but I was trying to get rid of it before the engine blew as I made a impulsive mistake buying the thing in the first place and drove it once a week just for it to blow supposedly.

The vehicle had white smoke out the exhaust pipes. No overheating no smell and no leaks when it happened so unsure except what ford is saying.

Reach out to me DM or on this post and we can exchange numbers FaceTime whatever.. the truck is still at ford and will be until the weekend as I am out of town hunting.

If anyone has any tips or any recommendations for selling it please let me know

The truck has the following

Kooks headers
Roush phase 2 supercharger kit (Blown)
Upgraded intercooler
60MM throttle body
47lb injectors
Drilled and slotted rotors
Carbon ceramic brake pads
American trucks bumper
Brand new cut Yokohama tires
Have Dyno sheet of the 705Hp at flywheel