2013 roush raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badboy4fun_wa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a little help.

So funny when one has the highest cleanest Gen 1 around wants a premium price and audience, yet unwilling to pay the $40. I don’t pay but I think I qualify on post. Oh the closest I am to owning my Raptor is Gen 3 Raptor wheels on a nice Lariat SE in LFG.

Sorry I was lost and hit enter…. Carry-on

Attachments

• IMG_0665.png
    IMG_0665.png
    604.1 KB · Views: 7

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately this forum is turning into an unwelcoming group of arrogant jerks, lead by 2 who have posted here and murderedoutsvt. You 3 are always the first to pounce on anyone unaware of the “rules”. It’s obvious you all have a control and power complex and really do nothing to make this place better or more useful for all. Almost every post I look at includes these like-minded fools just trying to roast people. It’s shallow and does nothing to make this place more useful for all.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately this forum is turning into an unwelcoming group of arrogant jerks, lead by 2 who have posted here and murderedoutsvt. You 3 are always the first to pounce on anyone unaware of the “rules”. It’s obvious you all have a control and power complex and really do nothing to make this place better or more useful for all. Almost every post I look at includes these like-minded fools just trying to roast people. It’s shallow and does nothing to make this place more useful for all.

Ok. Cool.

So we continue to let people not know the "rules" when the "rules" are spelled out in simple language that is agreed upon when signing up to the forum.

Gotcha....

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually took the time to post the how to become a member. That is the idea of the forum. Pretty sure it wasn’t an inability to figure out how to become a member issue though.
Nah you did great, it's not the inability to become a member, rather an issue of being able to abide by the "rules" agreed upon when becoming a member.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just fyi, this is the second time this person has tried to sell his blown up truck on this forum in one day. he does know the rules, yet persists to try to sell his truck here. https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/gen-1-roush-raptor-for-sale.104627/#post-2070741