GEN 1 2013 Moonroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GTC-NOVA

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you HAPPY NOW you SOB...and you are a SUPPORTING MEMBER how...???...by providing these comments? You of the lowest human species that lives under a f-ing truck! Now go get drunk, get your drugs and then come back here on this GREAT FORUM to impress ******* like #CLEVERGIRL ...and show the others hoe SMART you are!!!

kocher93

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are you HAPPY NOW you SOB...and you are a SUPPORTING MEMBER how...???...by providing these comments? You of the lowest human species that lives under a f-ing truck! Now go get drunk, get your drugs and then come back here on this GREAT FORUM to impress ******* like #CLEVERGIRL ...and show the others hoe SMART you are!!!
So you ask a question that's been beaten to death on not just Raptor forums, but also on F150 forums because they all share the same cab.
You get thrown on the defense by the first response. Sure, I get it. The moonroof is broken and its a pain in the ass. We've all been there.
I give you some pretty decent advice that basically what you see is what you have to do, but just don't break plastic trim while doing it. I'm looking out for you.
You then split hairs with me over the use of under/above when you could easily understand what I was saying, while coming off condescending.
Accuse people of having a bad day on the forums even though you got an answer, just not the one you wanted.
Someone posts a picture and you lose your shit?
I miss anything here?

If you're too ******* stupid to search, ask for questions to be elaborated without coming off like a smart ass or just basically get along then why did you even post a ******* question in the first place?
Want to do it from the top? Cut off wheel the roof open. Want to get into an argument on a forum? Sure buddy I'd love to pass some time.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am

View attachment 1725891884000-1725909163543.mp4

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
How*