2013 F150 Headlights listed on fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowstang

Reaction score
Pricing on these lights are correct, I am doing the swap as soon as the ballasts come in...wiring these are fairly simple with the Ford harness. I must reiterate that these do not come complete and have to buy bulbs and ballasts separate. I know this because I have a set and they are empty housings. I will post pics tomorrow if I get a chance. I run parts and service at a dealer and will sell them at a good price if anybody is interested, they do carry a $50 core charge though. I will post the complete price list with ballasts and bulbs when pricing comes available on the ballasts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got pricing on the heads today, I can confirm retail is 667.15 per side, includes bulbs and ballast.

Raptor specific models will be available to order next week. I can get them for about $500 per side. I got a pair on order, Ill let you guys know more as soon as I have them in hand.

I am expecting mine today, but Slowstang says he already has his and they do not come with bulbs or ballasts. Im wondering how accurate the information you received about them coming with bulbs and ballasts was.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Got them yet?

Not yet. They should be in this morning. But if they dont come complete - Im going to have to order bulbs, ballasts, the cable from the ballast to the bulb and the rubber cap for the back of the light. So thats gonna slow me down at least a week.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The deeper we get into this the more expensive it is going to be. Waiting to see what the complete retofit cost is going to be. Would love to have a set of legal HID's but there is a limit.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them in hand - do NOT have ballasts, bulbs, etc. Will update when I get all items.

You will have to have: headlights, bulbs, ballasts, cable from ballast to bulb, bulb retainer, 2 screws for bulb retainer, 4 screws for ballast.

They DO have a core charge. Total cost is going to be about $1600 - $1700 for everything.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dumb question, I assume you will get the factory ballasts?

I have them in hand - do NOT have ballasts, bulbs, etc. Will update when I get all items.

You will have to have: headlights, bulbs, ballasts, cable from ballast to bulb, bulb retainer, 2 screws for bulb retainer, 4 screws for ballast.

They DO have a core charge. Total cost is going to be about $1600 - $1700 for everything.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That sucks that the price is that high now, 1000 seemed reasonable, but 1700 pushes you into just going the retrofit route.