2013 Exhaust options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjoshuabrown

Reaction score
I have ordered a 2013 Raptor that will be here in about a month. I have plans to upgrade the exhaust and that is it.

I am having trouble figuring out which exhaust option to go with. I want it to be loud but with no drone. I plan on just removing the stock muffler and swap out with aftermarket or a cat back. I don't plan on doing headers or removing the cat etc just the stock muffler.

I have seen recommendations from Roush, Flomaster 50, 40 super 44, magnaflow, Banks, DB, MBRP etc and i have no clue which one to go with.

I had a z71 before that had a flowmaster (cant remember which series) with 2 turn downs underneath the bed of the truck.

Can you please give your recommendations on which option is best considering i want it loud but no drone?

any insight is greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
S

sjoshuabrown

Reaction score
can you please tell me which one you purchased ie model number and what that comes with? Will I just buy the kit and take it to the muffler shop for them to install or do they just provide the muffler that has to be taken to the muffler shop who fabricates the tail pipes etc. Thanks

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Loudest muffler with no annoying drone at least not in a S-cab about to try one on a S-crew
Flowmaster Super 10 Stainless steel muffler.

Attachments

• SAM_0124.jpg
    SAM_0124.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 110

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like my Stainlessworks Lightening Exit... Truck sounds good - loud WTFO - replaces muffler and resonator - installation is simple and uses stock hangers

Watch videos!! This will help you with what sound you like

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really zero drone huh....

Yep, I can not stand annoying drone or resonance in a car or truck at any RPM. A buddy of mine has this on his S-cab and I have been in his truck on road several times and on a highway trip plus I've driven his truck once. I have had flomaster mufflers on other cars that did drone and its annoying. Anyway bought this and hopefully it performs as well on my S-crew.