2013 Exhaust options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 7.3 diesel with straight pipe when it went out the back in stock location it was fine now it exists behind the passenger door way to loud for long trips. the exhaust on my raptor is perfect unless you plan on driving 55 with the radio off for 50 miles the pay off is mpg way up. I've only driven 10 miles with the adjusted tips 55mph and it was fine no drone but you know you have a high performance exhaust on. just make sure the tips are out from under your truck.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Paul one more question what kind of camera did you use for the video?

locouno

Reaction score
getting me a 13 and going to put some miles on er before i do anything to the truck. said the same thing when i got my gt 500 full exhaust,cams,4.10 gears,and a 3.4 whipple kit before the first oil change. not much on drone myself went thru 4 sets on shelby before putting oem back cuz hearing the whipple pull air sounded so much better. but out of all borla touring was the best with no drone and sounded sweet on accel hope the same rings true on borla raptor cat back but i aint doing it till shes got some miles on er well at least i hope i can

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes they do. I have the sw and love it. no experience with any other tho. but 10,000 miles and not one problem. I have a few clips floating around on hear. this sounds even better in person.