2013 Exhaust options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
JV did you put turndowns on them, or you using the stock exit pipes?

I have the Magnaflow Cat-back right now, so will remove that muffler and replace it with this one, keeping the nice side exit pipes from Magnaflow. I like the sound better coming from the side pipes over turndows under the truck.

mike.s

Reaction score
What is meant by that?

It's an addiction! It's hard to stop with just one mod.

So far I have:

LineX bed
Pace Edwards motorized bedlocker
Viper alarm
Front window tint
Corsa exhaust
K&N CAI
5StarTune

Thinking about:
Mid Perch
Wheels

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think most of the humm (drone) is from the CAI for the ones thinking there exhaust drones. How ever I adjusted the tips and it helped a lot. Just saying your putting a lot more air threw the truck with headers and CAI.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

extending on that a bit it is no worse than a mud tire humm at 55mph that is the loudest. I have no cat's look a signature for the rest.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tried when I was younger to have a cut off on two different trucks. The drone was nuts--the biggest change we have now is hi-tech muffler systems. Still would not try to do one on mine because of the extended highway driving.