2012 Raptors on material hold??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because he contradicts himself, I am just asking which statement is correct?

saying 2011 is unaffected its 2012 is contradicting? how hard is that to understand? please tell me what you dont get.... maybe i can type slower for you to understand.....

THERE IS NO MATERIAL HOLD!!!!!! THEY HAVE THE MATERIALS. THEY ARE NOT BUILDING CUSTOMER ORDERS FOR THE FIRST 2012 ORDERS, JUST THE LESS OPTIONED DEALER STOCK ORDERS. AFTER THEY BUILD THOSE AND DECIDE EVERYTHING IS OK, THEY WILL BUILD CUSTOMER "SOLD" ORDERS WITH WHATEVER OPTIONS.....

how ******* hard is it to get this?!?!?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's alright, Juggz... We'll get through this. Slow and steady

you get it.... i get it.... 95% of everyone reading this thread gets it..... he doesnt..... i mean ive said the same thing over many threads, quoted Randy and everything.... and yet some **** head who cant get it tries to make me look stupid? i do enough myself to look stupid! i dont need some dumb ******* failing at it too....

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF are you trying to say, is there a material hold or not?? Sorry Jugg, I couldn't resist, haha. Thanks for fighting the good fight.

Last edited:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can call it whatever the **** you want.... It's not a Quality Control issue. Its a shortage of specific options. If they had the materials they would build the trucks, don't be stupid. It really doesn't ******* matter, but have a little common sense!

"Fords not going to make the fully optioned trucks till they get all problems worked out, and all you guys who get the standard non optioned trucks, good luck!" You know how ******* stupid that sounds!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is that why fully loaded 2011's are being built right now? i mean if there was such a shortage of parts, lets not effect the end of the model year builds...... lets short change the new model year builds....... yeah that makes ALOT more sense...... gawd dont be stupid folks!

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I would have seen this last night I would have had anouther Beer ....

lasaluki

Reaction score
So, once upon a time in August I called my Ford dealer and asked him to find a 2011 molten orange Raptor for me. He told me that I could still order one and asked what I wanted. Having no idea at the time that the NAV units were unavailable, I said that I wouldn't pay $2500 for what a $100 Garmin would do and that i didn't need a rear camera as I wouldn't be towing any thing. But....I wanted the graphics, orange interior and moonroof. i took delivery yesterday!!! The only thing is at five foot one, I need a second running board to climb in...minor problem.