1600 pressure washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up one of these during Black Friday at Home Depot for $59. My kids use it to wash their cars. However, for the Raptor, if I've been offroading in mud, I typically go to a car wash for the higher pressure.

OP
OP
Topher

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this one allow different tips to be attached. I wont be using the turbo tip, but will the 15 degrees be to aggressive ?

Also will this one attach a foam cannon to it?

sorry noob questions, trying to upgrade but not tear the paint up :)

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this one allow different tips to be attached. I wont be using the turbo tip, but will the 15 degrees be to aggressive ?

Also will this one attach a foam cannon to it?

sorry noob questions, trying to upgrade but not tear the paint

I ordered additional tips and a foam cannon off Amazon. They work fine with it

OP
OP
Topher

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@2slo4u like is this one ok or it doesn't really matter as long as it a foam cannon they're all built the same?

Or do I need something like this?

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a cheap no name brand similar to the one in your link. While I don't have anything to compare it to, I feel it works great!

I really like Chemical Guys Watermelon Snow Foam though. You can get it off Amazon as well

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More important than PSI is GPM. If you're going electric, find the highest GPM that you can. It will help if you're using a foam cannon.