$15k ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do we though? Seems like 85% or more of dealers are charging ADM. Do we want to list them all? How about the ones that are dealing at MSRP for some, but ADM for others? Do we list those? What is the point here?
The point is some people come to the forum to vent and get support, some people come to the forum to criticize others and get support, some come here to read others misery and compare to their own, we are all here for whatever reason, so the more the merrier, we can chose which threads to respond to and which we don't want to, it's pretty easy. If we decide that somebodies thread is pointless, pretty soon, they all become pointless. At least he is talking about buying a Raptor and wants to get one, just doesn't want to pay ADM, nobody needs to get hurt over it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The point is some people come to the forum to vent and get support, some people come to the forum to criticize others and get support, some come here to read others misery and compare to their own, we are all here for whatever reason, so the more the merrier, we can chose which threads to respond to and which we don't want to, it's pretty easy. If we decide that somebodies thread is pointless, pretty soon, they all become pointless. At least he is talking about buying a Raptor and wants to get one, just doesn't want to pay ADM, nobody needs to get hurt over it.
Amen brother, Amen!!

Anthony4135

Reaction score
The realistic thing here is we live in a capitalist society. Yes, ADM sucks. But if guys have FU money there will be people to take it. My 37 is almost at dealer. If a guy said to me I’ll give you 10k over what I pay, he’s leaving with it.

Billybob454ss

Reaction score
I paid $10,000 over sticker for a black 37 package ...but I traded in my 2021 RAM TRX to
the ford dealer they gave me $14,000 more than I paid for the the TRX....
I traded my 2018 raptor for the 2021 TRX..from the day I picked the TRX I didn't like the ride
The 2021 Raptor is so much nicer than the TRX....
The TRX is really fast but the ride can't compare to the new raptor or even the gen 2 raptor

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I am waiting to burn my old dealer for ADM until I take possession from my new dealer at MSRP. Once I have keys in hand, that first dealer that I bought 4 vehicles from is going to experience the full wrath of my keyboard fury.
Any chance you'll share the name of the dealer you getting it from at MSRP in Texas? I thought I had a good relationship with a dealer here in Oklahoma, but when I was quoted well above MSRP, it appears we aren't as good of friends as I thought. Lol!