12/5/2022 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update. The eagle has landed and the beast is home. It’s gorgeous and awesome. If you have any doubts about avalanche, don’t worry as it’s a beautiful color. It’s dark now but here she is
Nice man! I'm still on a "plant hold" since Dec 9th. I guess the bedliner and decals take more time than I had hoped. Enjoy!

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your tracker show “built”?
No, it disappeared from the tracker system after going into production on Dec 7th. I called Ford Performance and they said it was built but on a "plant hold pending update". He went further and told me it was probably awaiting the bedliner or decals.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
No, it disappeared from the tracker system after going into production on Dec 7th. I called Ford Performance and they said it was built but on a "plant hold pending update". He went further and told me it was probably awaiting the bedliner or decals.
Thanks for the info I was getting the same thing “plant hold” but my truck was showing as built. I have a delivery estimate of this week but hasn’t shipped so was curious what plant hold meant on a built truck

XwerX

Reaction score
Mine shows as Built in the tracker. It was completed on 12/8 and cleared for shipping. No holds on the truck and it has been sitting waiting for shipment since the 8th. Original ETA to the dealer was 12/21-12/27.

FraGsta

Reaction score
Built 12/2 and still waiting for it to be shipped. I'm over a year into this process so I am looking forward to hopefully taking delivery soon!

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Built 12/2 and still waiting for it to be shipped. I'm over a year into this process so I am looking forward to hopefully taking delivery soon!
Mine was built within a couple days of yours. ETA keeps getting delayed to ship. Went from end of Dec., now until end of Jan, beginning of Feb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShockerFL