‘24 Raptor R door misalignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GR8RAP

Reaction score
Thank you gang! Very kind. I’ll keep you in the loop. The fleet manager at the dealership called today to tell me he’ll personally pick up the truck and get the alignment completed next week. He also suggested I go over the entire truck closely and photograph any other deficiencies and he’ll get them resolved ASAP. Will be spending tomorrow crawling all over the beast. I already checked the shocks for any oxidation and all clear. Luckily the Raptor was built in August so no salt issues in Michigan. BTW there’s an absolutely fantastic clear spray you can apply to all metals and electrical components that provides unbelievable protection. It’s called Nyalic and was made specifically for NASA’s rockets years ago (Nyalic.com). I use it on my bare aluminum boats that I use in salt water and they still look great with no oxidation now going on five years. I really recommend this product. It’s also great to protects electrical connections in engine bays and underneath, especially for off road vehicles. I’m going to spray my Raptor R tomorrow as I do the inspection. On another bit of news the fleet manager told me there will be no more significant changes to the Raptor R, except for the addition of some colours, till the 2028 model year, as the 2024 was considered a mid-cycle refresh. That means limited depreciation for the next three years! Hooray!