Missing Raptor R lettering on rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea
They will tell you it’s back ordered
Then eventually you’ll get a new seat cover.
I’d also point out the shit job they did on the other one too. Blows my mind the leather in these trucks looks like that.
the stich work on my 22 with blue Recaro interior is very poor in some spots... like not straight or flush.

asg0524

Reaction score
The 2023 is not supposed to have that badging in the rear seats, right? Asking since I have none lol.

asg0524

Reaction score
Well that sucks. Guess I’ll have to ask next time it’s at the dealership.

nookss_

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should have it. I have the R badging on the rear seats in my 23.
I feel like you might be the exception. My 23 doesn't have the stitching on the rear seats and I haven't seen any with it on these trucks listed for sale, the promo truck from Ford nor the raptor assault trucks.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blows my mind the leather in these trucks looks like that.
When I bought my zero turn mower, there were two sitting on the floor at the dealer.

One had a perfectly fitting and sewn seat, the other had a huge bubble/wrinkle and weird stitching- it was all kinds of jacked up.

The Ferris dealer wanted $15K for each of them. I asked what they'd do with the crappy one after I bought the good one, and the said they'd warranty it- if the new purchaser complained. It should be been warrantied before it was put up for sale, especially on a $15K mower.

Dealers are pretty much all the same.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I bought my zero turn mower, there were two sitting on the floor at the dealer.

One had a perfectly fitting and sewn seat, the other had a huge bubble/wrinkle and weird stitching- it was all kinds of jacked up.

The Ferris dealer wanted $15K for each of them. I asked what they'd do with the crappy one after I bought the good one, and the said they'd warranty it- if the new purchaser complained. It should be been warrantied before it was put up for sale, especially on a $15K mower.

Dealers are pretty much all the same.
Nobody cares anymore. Quality standards are chit in this country.