WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a great cheap trick for those with the rigid lights

The amber light repair tape can turn you yellow for 1.99 from Family Farm and home. I had the rigid covers and ended up sending them back because they weren't the right hue when the lights were on. The color doesn't match the rigid ambers, but it didn't cost much either. Maybe I'll throw some red tape on there and see if it gets me to the right color

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 70

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found a great cheap trick for those with the rigid lights
Maybe I'll throw some red tape on there and see if it gets me to the right color

Keep us posted on the color choice...

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I had good luck with them. They are a small shop. Hopefully it won't be a bad deal for you

I had a great experience with Tim as well! Excellent customer service normally.

Stay in touch with them. I'm sure you'll be fine.

My understanding is that they are no longer doing Raptor specific parts and concentrating on their off road parts.

...if they took your order, I'm sure all will be fine though...

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove down from Rhinelander Wi to Freeport Il today in the blowing snow...Damn that was fun, wanted to turn around and drive it again. Oh and I had to stop at RCV in Rockford and pick up a new set of axles too.....

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Wicked Prformance, I ordered a front trailer / winch hitch more than a month ago, no one answers the phone or responds to e-mail Did I just get SCREWED? and I don't mean super crew! anybody know these guys? does not look like thy advertise on the formum any longer. Crap!
I have the bumpers and rock guards and they are great. got them in march but have not spoke with them since april.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I got a 6x8 ft canadian flag.... ill be crossing the border with it waving!!! buddeyy!!!
Oh No, its a Canuck invasion!!!!

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worms are cold blooded Wilson.... Just messing with you.

I'd rather be cold than warm. You could always put on more clothes when your cold, but when its super hot it sucks

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Northerner logic. I've tried to explain to my friends from the south that cold is always better than hot since you can just put more stuff on.

watch out team florida. all 2 of us:gr_guns:

well maybe one of us. not sure about the other one.. lol. i"ll be the one wearing flip flops

...I grew up in central Minnesota and I'm coming from ~7500' up in the mountain of Afghanistan so I'm already aclimated.

In other news, I just found out my truck made it to the dealer in FL, they're getting it LineX'd and setting it to mid perch for me before I pick it up, which will be in 2 weeks give or take a couple days.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In other news, I just found out my truck made it to the dealer in FL, they're getting it LineX'd and setting it to mid perch for me before I pick it up, which will be in 2 weeks give or take a couple days.[/QUOTE]

Good news. Then you will all set to go. I plan on leaving here on Wednesday. Gonna drive straight to Toledo Ohio. Gotta pick up my co pilot. So when are you leaving. I know you posted it before. Just don't recall when. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD