Raptor Run 4 - Fri-Sun, March 26-28 - Anza-Borrego Desert State Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in.

There was a thread started on the other forum but I've been completely blocked from even looking at the site... so there's no way I can log in or even post over there. And I never even broke any rules!

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
...but I've been completely blocked from even looking at the site... so there's no way I can log in or even post over there. And I never even broke any rules!
Join the club!

Wish I lived closer, this location looks like a whole lot of fun. Be sure to put up plenty of pics!!

RallyBud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, by the time I get home from overseas the AB shindigs will be HUGE!! I can't wait. Even though I've been breaking general number one...no alcohol...I've been tipping a few back here in the desert dreaming of tipping a few back in MY desert in AB. Can't wait fellas!! Good times for sure. - Rick

PS....tip one back for and get sideways in the sand the next day!!

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I meant "official" rules. LOL Or maybe they changed their forum rules?

"You are not allowed to know or associate with MMD or post to or read any other forum or we will block your IP address. If you figure out a way around that, we will keep you from logging in or posting with software that will give you endless server busy and error messages"

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great Brian!

Here's an update of who is going so far:

Who is going? Here's the list of people who have committed to going to Raptor Run 4:

1. Dan - 1 Raptor; 2 people camping
2. Tim - 1 Raptor; 2 people camping
3. Brian - 1 Raptor; 2 people camping
4. Mark - 1 Raptor; 1-2 people camping
5. Jeffrey - 1 Raptor; 2 people (Saturday only; no camping)
6. Chris (Tim's friend) - 1 Chevy: 2 people camping
7. Chad - 1 Raptor; 1-2 people camping

Still hopeful: Jason (BigJ), Franko, Georgie (Morse147)

I'm still waiting to hear from Justin C, Justin S, PJ, and Jason (Hayhauler).

Thanks to those who have responded and said they (unfortunately) can't go: Josh, Richie and Dave.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Count me in guys! I need to leave the door open for a last minute cancel (stoopid work!) but as of right now I'm planning on joinin ya.