TN Meet UP List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
Well, I am out... this sucks was looking forward to this but kids > Dad's fun.

Longer Version. Daughter plays high school soccer we paid and planned on attend a big ID camp in Georgia July 1-3. Horrible date but it was the nearest to use. Anyway, shocker they had to cancel the event because of "conflicts" and our despot could be applied to another camp or for next year. The next nearest one was Florida and its June 8-11. Dang it!!!

I will be thinking about y'all wishing I was there when I am baking in the Florida sun...

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I am out... this sucks was looking forward to this but kids > Dad's fun.

Longer Version. Daughter plays high school soccer we paid and planned on attend a big ID camp in Georgia July 1-3. Horrible date but it was the nearest to use. Anyway, shocker they had to cancel the event because of "conflicts" and our despot could be applied to another camp or for next year. The next nearest one was Florida and its June 8-11. Dang it!!!

I will be thinking about y'all wishing I was there when I am baking in the Florida sun...

You can pay me the money... I will bring a ball to the event. lol.

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WE ARE 8 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!! Here is what the list looks like. Red are IN or possible, White is out. With a few friends that not on FRF looks like we will have 25 trucks. (and a Braptor) Not bad for a "First" RAPTOR DEVIL or DEVIL RAPTOR. that came together on a whim. I think we could make this a yearly event at the minimum.
1 @jAKe47
2 Hal993[/USER]
3 @Rekkr
4 @MurderedOutSVT
5 @hjmpanzr
6 @CigarPundit
7 Donovan[/USER]
8 @Bozz
9 @slater
10 @reese615
11 @WNCHSTR96
12 @mwaite09