Raptor Run 4 - Fri-Sun, March 26-28 - Anza-Borrego Desert State Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys... I'm a no go. I got sick something feirce last night and I'm still really messed up this morning.

Have a blast and take lots of pics please.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These Raptor Runs really SUCK!!!! I can't be there and nobody is on the board!! You all are out having a ****load of fun in desert ......UUUUUUHHGGGGG!!!!! :banghead:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
These Raptor Runs really SUCK!!!! I can't be there and nobody is on the board!! You all are out having a ****load of fun in desert ......UUUUUUHHGGGGG!!!!! :banghead:

I know how you feel!! Are there any other CO Raptors? I bet some mountain runs would be fun, too!!

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back - had a great time! 6 Raptors did the wash(es) - tore up the desert, raised clouds of dust, went faster than any other vehicles out there, more candlepower than needed (can you ever have too many lumens?) - we had a great time!

More details and lots of pics later today.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn sorry to have missed it fellas. Wasn't by choice, trust me on that.

Thanks for the pics Chad. Looks like you were flying a flag? Details on the mount?

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I am sure there are and there is actually a really good place to "run the Raptors" about an hour and a half west of here and Moab is about 3 hours west of me. There is a lot of good four wheeling just minutes from here but will have to wait for the snow to melt. A good friend of mine is pestering me to join him on memorial day weekend for a snow crawl to meadow lake. He is very convinced that the Raptor with its wide stance, and ELD, will perform well. I believe I will take him up on the offer and see how she does.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I am sure there are and there is actually a really good place to "run the Raptors" about an hour and a half west of here and Moab is about 3 hours west of me. There is a lot of good four wheeling just minutes from here but will have to wait for the snow to melt. A good friend of mine is pestering me to join him on memorial day weekend for a snow crawl to meadow lake. He is very convinced that the Raptor with its wide stance, and ELD, will perform well. I believe I will take him up on the offer and see how she does.

I will be in MOAB memorial day...

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score

I have been wearing shorts for a month, so I guess I forget that snow is still on the ground in the mountains. I have been wanting to do some of the passes in the San Juans. It has been 10+ years since I have been up that way and have been itching to go back.