Raptor Assault 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you are going that far, you should plan it when we are in fallon nevada and join us
Well, what's going on there, and when? I haven't made any definite plans yet. Actually just ran it past my wife to see if she'd be interested, which she is. Might be a bad idea to teach her what her truck is capable of, lol.

STHenry

Reaction score
My wife and are planning to attend later this year. She wants to do the entire course so we are going to pay the extra for her to do that. Our plan is to drive there and spend a few days. We know the area well from my work out that way so it should be a good time. We plan to stay near the airport which is about halfway to downtown and the course location.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, what's going on there, and when? I haven't made any definite plans yet. Actually just ran it past my wife to see if she'd be interested, which she is. Might be a bad idea to teach her what her truck is capable of, lol.
we are in fallon twice a year. every april and october

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that part of the ROC Runs?
kinda of. im part of roc, but since i moved away to colorado, i dont attend a lot. i use the rocfest location for my camping event. it does coincide with the poker run so if you wanted to come hang saturday night and sunday with us, you are more than welcome

bluemarlinag

Reaction score
I will be at the one next week - April 15th, is the intro dinner something that can be skipped? I am staying south of downtown SLC so figured it might be easier to find a good dinner and drinks option there versus driving out to the course area. I normally follow the Gen3Raptor and FordRaptor on reddit.

Just added the A Pillar spot/sidelights to my '23, hooked them up on switches 2 and 3 so I can turn them on/off individually.

IMG_2834.jpg

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not only can it be skipped it should be skipped. You are much better off hanging out in SLC for the night.