Photo Shoot of my 6.2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a nice day today so I decided it was time to break out the camera and snap some pictures of my Raptor.
Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last 2 of the photo shoot

Hmmmm, the raptor is looking like it wants to tear something up!:shock1::mrgreen:

attachment.php

attachment.php

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These 3 pictures I took at the Bash on the Bayou event at State Capitol Raceway on Saturday.
I only took those 3 shots, but James and his wife had their camera and snapped a bunch of pics.
Hopefully ya'll will post them up, the Bash was mainly a diesel truck event and there were several very tricked out trucks there.
My Raptor is in the foreground, OUTCAST's (James) Raptor is to the right and onebadf150 (Nick) from New Orleans was parked behind me, he was driving a F250 Superduty diesel, nice looking truck, Nick was also running it down the dragstrip and putting up some very impressive ET's! Good job Nick!
Z7What (Wayne) was also there in his 03' F150, also a very nice truck!
It was good to finally put some faces with screen names.
Nice meeting all of ya'll!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice pics! Thanks for taking the time to post them.

FYI: If you click on the thumbnails and make them full size and then right click on them you can get the URL for the pics and post them so they also show up full size in your post.

attachment.php

Looks like the world's best golf cart :mrgreen: