No Cost Front Bumper Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw this on YouTube and figured worth sharing. For a slightly more aggressive look the plastic bumper extensions under the lower edges of the front bumper can be easily removed. Two 10mm bolts and a plastic push pin are all that hold them on. Once removed you get a little more tire and control arm to show which I think looks better.
Wow sick mod bro!

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Words spoken by some 40 year old ****** who's likely never been in a fight and lives in mamas basement.
If you were in eighth grade that might be a witty comment. I can't believe a 50 yr old manboy on a forum just commented on my previous fight experience.

IMG_7791.gif

Last edited:

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were in eighth grade that might be a witty comment. I can't believe a 50 yr old manboy on a forum just commented on my previous fight experience.

View attachment 427755
I only did because the forum won’t phonetically allow you to write out what you are, so I was too lazy to type out that your just a trolling limp wristed internet soyboy