Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
can u send me a link to buy ,thanks.s
Here you go! You'll need the V3 harness for a Gen 3 truck.

Of course, you can always double your check your plugs to make sure you purchase the correct harness. There's pictures in the description section on our site.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The JB4 most certainly works. Starting map 3 on the V3 it hauls ass. I’m running E30 mix on 4 and no issues on my 23’ so far. It boogies. Definitely the way it should have come. Map 1 is noticeable, but worth skipping if you have 93 or E30.
Man you about make wanna just order one. I always run 93 but would love a good bump and already have a FMIC. You noticed any downsides?

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you about make wanna just order one. I always run 93 but would love a good bump and already have a FMIC. You noticed any downsides?
Nope. Plug and play so far. Until something better comes around, I’m happy. I run map 4 and have the peddle command turned up via the app. I have not tried map 5 yet.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The only “downside” is no trans tuning. But considering this isnt really a full blown tune its understandable. The fact it allows you to get these power levels out of a 21-23 without needing to reflash is beyond insane in my mind.