Yup, I did it, got her stuck before 200 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2021 gen 3 Wednesday. Paid too much. So far, 150 miles on her. Stating the obvious, I love this truck...what's not to like? I have wanted a Raptor since it's introduction in 2010. I test drove one around 2013 and it became my dream. At that time I never expected to realize it. But after 13 years of fighting with the VA, I finally won my claim. The back pay resulted in this girl. She now marks the spot in my life as the most expensive purchase I have ever made (much more that I paid for my home 40 years ago!). At my age, I would be surprised if I ever decide to trade her off. I have been a Ford man since 1991 when I purchased a new F-150 XLT Lariat for ...wait for it! $14,750! I still own and drive that truck and love it. As of today, I now own 5 five Fords.

Keshka Kotera
Summerville, Oregon

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on what? A stuck pig? A stuck **** in the toilet? WE need pics, if you don't know how to post a picture, just ask or get your geriatric old A S S over to the mall and ask the millennials sipping their latte's at Starbucks. Thank you for your service. Supplemental picture provided for you.
1645961894834.png

Ben3

Reaction score
I have 2 raptors a 2014 & a2018. Really like both. Eco boost and a 6.2. Picking up a Ram TRX next week. Been waiting since July. Can’t wait to try the 702 hp. First truck I have bought that is not a FORD.

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on what? A stuck pig? A stuck **** in the toilet? WE need pics, if you don't know how to post a picture, just ask or get your geriatric old A S S over to the mall and ask the millennials sipping their latte's at Starbucks. Thank you for your service. Supplemental picture provided for you.
View attachment 344316
Where's the Pepto-Bismol Prius? I'm disappointed, lol.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 2021 gen 3 Wednesday. Paid too much. So far, 150 miles on her. Stating the obvious, I love this truck...what's not to like? I have wanted a Raptor since it's introduction in 2010. I test drove one around 2013 and it became my dream. At that time I never expected to realize it. But after 13 years of fighting with the VA, I finally won my claim. The back pay resulted in this girl. She now marks the spot in my life as the most expensive purchase I have ever made (much more that I paid for my home 40 years ago!). At my age, I would be surprised if I ever decide to trade her off. I have been a Ford man since 1991 when I purchased a new F-150 XLT Lariat for ...wait for it! $14,750! I still own and drive that truck and love it. As of today, I now own 5 five Fords.

Keshka Kotera
Summerville, Oregon
Welcome! Thanks for your service- where did you get stuck?