Wtb Gen 2 Raptor parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunerking

Reaction score
WTB Gen 2 parts for my son and I 2017 F-150 SCAB STX Raptor conversion. Picking up Gen 2 front and rear shocks from SThenry on here,but still searching for OEM UCA’s & LCA’s and axles as I imagine stock F-150 axles are to short. Also front fenders,hood,grill,etc..hoping we can get lucky and maybe find a complete Raptor bed but bedsides would work as well. Thanks FRF for any help in sourcing parts for our project. IMG_3910.png

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTB Gen 2 parts for my son and I 2017 F-150 SCAB STX Raptor conversion. Picking up Gen 2 front and rear shocks from SThenry on here,but still searching for OEM UCA’s & LCA’s and axles as I imagine stock F-150 axles are to short. Also front fenders,hood,grill,etc..hoping we can get lucky and maybe find a complete Raptor bed but bedsides would work as well. Thanks FRF for any help in sourcing parts for our project. View attachment 461762

unless you are shortening the frame, or putting a raptor frame under it, your truck is 12 inches too long for a raptor bed..20240421_194101.jpg

133" wheelbase

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
Thanks for the head ups on the longer wheelbase, I should’ve checked that out. I guess we’re going to have to keep it stock or fiberglass.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just sell that truck and buy a raptor. 2017-2018 are like 20-30k. Plus after all the work you do. You still wont have the frame or engine.

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
That would probably be the smarter way,but insurance for a 17 year old boy for a Raptor would be outrageous..plus I believe here in the great state of California the Raptor is considered a “Luxury” vehicle which adds an added fee.
Plus I really wanted for the truck to have the 5.0 motor.

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
Thanks routt73 for the suspension parts,fenders and Camburg coil buckets.

Still need:
-hood
-grill
-headlights
-axles
-brake lines
Thanks FRF for helping us out!