WTB Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWFuller

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a Gen 1 Raptor. Here are some more details:

1. Preference for colors are Terrain, Blue, or Ruby. I'm open to all the other colors, as well, but the first three are my preference.
2. Budget is loosely $30k.
3. High miles, and even branded/ salvage title do not scare me. I value good maintenance, good working order, and good condition above all.
4. I have no preference for SCREW or SCAB
5. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the continental US to get the right truck, and would even look forward to an adventure driving it home.

The truck would go to a good home where it would live in a heated shop, be meticulously maintained, driven roughly 3k miles a year (as I work from home, am generally a homebody, and ride my motorcycle anytime the road conditions are clear.) My kids (girl 10, and twin boys 7) would love to go for drives to the off-road park in town or get ice cream.

Thanks,

Lloyd

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you checked out mine?

OP
OP
L

LWFuller

Reaction score
Have you checked out mine?

I have. In fact, I check it out almost every time I come to the site. It's a beautiful truck and looks like a lot of fun with those engine mods. It's just a little out of my price range.