WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what the hell guys?! Did everyone switch to the Hampton inn? Sitting here as the only Raptor at the comfort inn, and see everyone else is going to the Hampton.... I feel I been hoaxed, like that dude from Notre dame....

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So what the hell guys?! Did everyone switch to the Hampton inn? Sitting here as the only Raptor at the comfort inn, and see everyone else is going to the Hampton.... I feel I been hoaxed, like that dude from Notre dame....

Since we are getting in so late, we picked a place closer to SVT.

You should head to Jason's house.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

IRONMAN

Reaction score

Yes, goto Jason's. I'll be leaving my house to go there in about half hour or so.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went by SVT today to see where we are going since I remember they closed a few roads there. THe truck nav will not take you directly to SVT. The black line on the map is the way to get to SVT. The nav will stop at the red circle with the X. When the nav stops if you Continue down republic to the stop sign and turn left, continue to the next stop sign and turn left again follow the driveway and you will see the Raptors parked..
The sign will say Roush 777

SVT_zpsc12039f3.png

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

should be there shortly

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They put in 2 new ones. Got 10 miles down the road and stopped for gas. Right axle is slinging grease again. Think I am going to send them back and go back to my stock axles. Too much money for these problems. Rcv was supposed to call me back and haven't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hopefully thats all you have for issues with them is a mess, that will clean up.