WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the plan... I know they were questionable... Now there is no doubt... And Jarrett will be able to see what I am seeing...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)
I think that just might stick for the weekend.... your Snoball name will be..... Squatting dog!!!!!!
What does everyone think?

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The interstate where you cross into MI from OH is hilariously bad in the right two lanes. I thought to myself you'd need a raptor just to drive comfortably down that stretch of road.

Hurry up and get to the Comfort Inn. My truck is lonely looking in the parking lot.

I should be there in 2-1/2 hrs

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still believe that Deaver makes the best spring "currently" available for our trucks... I've had the same springs over a year now, which have been through 6 expeditions carrying 500-600lbs each time, and they haven't sacked one bit!

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are about 7 hours 33 mins out... High balling on I80..

-Greg
Watch it as you near Joliet, IL from the I80-I55 interchange till you are out of Joliet. The speed limit drops to 45mph as you near the bridge over the Des Plaines river. The cops know how to hide there. I live about 12 miles east of there, and have been surprised many times by the state troopers.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys got it good...I still have to work a half day tomorrow.