WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really sucks.. Hopefully there is a way you can get rolling before SnoBall 500!

-Greg

I hope so too but it all depends on insurance and how fast they move. I don't have the funds to pay up front and ND is a state where literally nothing is open on Sunday and I'm still at work since last night at 6:30 and I'm doing a 36 hour shift with 15 hours to go :win: and the dealership isn't answering the phones so I suspect they closed till Monday. I think my only chance is if they have a rental raptor cuz I'm covered for that haha.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck is down. At best , its a phone call to SCT and force the stock tune, at worst its a fried computer. We'll see what happens Monday.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he was the one who put the computer fried bug in my head, but told me to call SCT on Monday first.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, he was the one who put the computer fried bug in my head, but told me to call SCT on Monday first.

Shit.... they are dropping like flies...

At least you are tailoring your raptor there. Find out where a new computer is in the country, and we'll have someone pick it up on their way.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dam... You need to get you one of these for a spare..
PCMandtripnorth004-1_zps48a60963.jpg