WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My brother couldn't get his Garmin to upload the trail, only the way points. Then the GPS wants to calculate it's own rout.

I'm going to try my friend's new iPad. Is it the backcountry navigator for $9.99 that we want to download?

What file do I use to upload the Snoball500 trail?

Also, does anyone have the iPad ram mount with suction cup? If so, what model do you recommend?
Thanks,

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 lead truck

I could not download to my Garmin via the PC/Garmin direct link, but I went out and bought that $6 micro card that you mentioned and it is now showing on the Garmin! Sweet!

However, Question for Jason,

Under my favorities, I now have two maps entitled:

1) Hill
2) Hospital 1

Is this correct? Is each Map for each day? Which is which and if not, are you telling me that if I screw up on the "Hill", I will need to go to the "Hospital"?

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could not download to my Garmin via the PC/Garmin direct link, but I went out and bought that $6 micro card that you mentioned and it is now showing on the Garmin! Sweet!

However, Question for Jason,

Under my favorities, I now have two maps entitled:

1) Hill
2) Hospital 1

Is this correct? Is each Map for each day? Which is which and if not, are you telling me that if I screw up on the "Hill", I will need to go to the "Hospital"?

I have no clue. It should just all be on one map. The Hospital was put in as a suggestion incase someone needs to go there.

On all of my stuff I have just one route with the waypoints.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor wifey you suggest a good idea. Insurance said it could take up to 5 days to get someone to look at and evaluate the damage and then they cut me a check for it and I can have whoever I want fix it. So my truck won't make it for sure. Is there anyone that would like to purchase my spot, you can take over my hotel rooms or I will cancel all 3 unless I end up taking the train partway home or if someone is going on us highway 2 past Williston and wants to pick me up :) I'm not sure if I will be able to go, but if I don't go and no one buys my spot, do I still get the clothes with #50 on it and a door placard as a first loser trophy??? Devildevil could deliver them to me at a later time if I'm allowed to have the memorabilia without actually going. I really do want to go and ride as a passenger. Not sure I wanna be responsible for wrecking 2 raptors in a week ;)

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor wifey you suggest a good idea. Insurance said it could take up to 5 days to get someone to look at and evaluate the damage and then they cut me a check for it and I can have whoever I want fix it. So my truck won't make it for sure. Is there anyone that would like to purchase my spot, you can take over my hotel rooms or I will cancel all 3 unless I end up taking the train partway home or if someone is going on us highway 2 past Williston and wants to pick me up :) I'm not sure if I will be able to go, but if I don't go and no one buys my spot, do I still get the clothes with #50 on it and a door placard as a first loser trophy??? Devildevil could deliver them to me at a later time if I'm allowed to have the memorabilia without actually going. I really do want to go and ride as a passenger. Not sure I wanna be responsible for wrecking 2 raptors in a week ;)

5 days.... holy crap, can you fix it then have insurance reimburse you?? Really hope you can make it!

Check with Jason before you sell your spot, but then post it in the for sale forum.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot to mention I also needed another switch besides the factor one. I just used another toggle switch.

Technically you should be able to just use one of the Upfitter switches if you want. That would be a good set up. Two switches for lights and two switched for front and rear lockers.

With my H3, I unplugged the locker from the diff and put a connector with two wires from the body side and twisted them together. To show a closed circuit. I ran a 12V relay with power and ground on a separate circuit to the locker. This has allowed me to bypass all computer nannies for the locker and use it in all configurations, at all speeds (GM programming only allows e-locker in 4lo and under 15 mph).

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

One step closer to Snoball. "Black Sheep Automotive" bedrack installed with HiLift Jack Mount. Few more things to tidy up and the bed will be all set!

538446_819314260557_286095849_n.jpg