WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Oh my neck!lol
14963d1357612318-wsi-rpg-icon-present-snoball-500-img_0165-620x465-.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone didn't get a receiver shackle doo-dad, Ive got 2 of these, One black, one clear coated, $115 delivered (White Star Express)

Sorry for the pics, they got turned, don't know how to fix it

that is a good idea but with a bubba rope you need some smooth corners it sounds like so watch the corners. or have WSI weld a bead so it's round.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
need to finger out this 'puter chit

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

its been rounded off pretty nice on the inside, i wouldn't be worried about it cutting a rope or strap

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score

We've probably already met then. I was waiting in line for the gates to PG to open and there was 2 guys with cars on trailers being towed by Raptors.

My Dad was supposed to be at PowerCruise with my car, but, the turbo ate itself at the trackday that was a few days after PG.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've probably already met then. I was waiting in line for the gates to PG to open and there was 2 guys with cars on trailers being towed by Raptors.

My Dad was supposed to be at PowerCruise with my car, but, the turbo ate itself at the trackday that was a few days after PG.

Most likey. The other raptor guy is Devildevil. He's coming to snoball. And the other car was my other buddies white '04 Sti. My evo was down unfortunately.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone didn't get a receiver shackle doo-dad, Ive got 2 of these, One black, one clear coated, $115 delivered (White Star Express)

Sorry for the pics, they got turned, don't know how to fix it

Lol... yup, you need that for when I pull you out!

Yukon Joe

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I copied some of you and ordered a screen name door magnet.. thought it might help.
thought the snow was a nice touch

door_zpsa6b3738c.jpg

Looks Awesome Gunpilot!

Do you happen to know at what speed the magnet is rated for? I had to buy special magnet paper rated up to 65 mph (we tested it up to 80 and it was good to go) If you don't know or if its rated lower you'll want to put it on the tailgate, it wont fly off there.