WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think my ADD venom bumper w/ winch and dual 4" rigid amber lights is going to make it before the snoball. :( Hopefully the rest of my stuff will. Waiting on icon's, +2 deavers, UCA's, Tie Rods, M&R 30" and 40" lights, and vision x 6" HIDs for hood.......and my chase rack :insane:

Wow thats a lot to get done...good luck. Are you doing it yourself? Rear shock and springs took me just over 3 hours with one friend helping and great tools.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
axle swap and icon upgrades took close to 3.5 hours.. not a lot of places you can use air tools.. they were available but were only used for taking off and putting on the wheels.. lol

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to hear im not alone...The last minute is no better time to start large lofty projects right??

Slapped on my M&R Fogs this weekend, and thanks to IronMan & BigBlue, My jealousy and I dont forsee having a minute of free time over the next week... started a rack of my own. Over/Under on it actually getting done in time?

really need to get some locktite on these, my floods keep going lazy eyed

Your off to a great start! If I could change one thing on my rack it would be to give it a quick release like you and Ironman did. Looking forward to seeing the final product. :popcorn:

Last edited:

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed the boat on this, but how did everyone get their snoball numbers as their avatars?

Last edited:

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone didn't get a receiver shackle doo-dad, Ive got 2 of these, One black, one clear coated, $115 delivered (White Star Express)

Sorry for the pics, they got turned, don't know how to fix it

Attachments

• IMG_0167 (620x465).jpg
    IMG_0167 (620x465).jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0164 (620x465).jpg
    IMG_0164 (620x465).jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0165 (620x465).jpg
    IMG_0165 (620x465).jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 151

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, indeed. Were you at MAP's proving grounds in June?

Yup, I tried in the burnout contest but failed due to the trucks computer and stock hp/tq with such wide tires. I also had it going around BIRs 3.5 mile road course for power cruise. That was ******* epic. This truck is amazing on a road course even with 5 people piled in. Massive amounts of body roll going around corners almost as fast as a stock mustang gt 500, but this truck will not tip over, I tried. I had the owners of MAP in the backseat and I'm pretty sure I scared Chris Carey. Best way to describe a Raptor is it handles like an evo would if you put a lift kit on it and really cushy suspension. Point it in a direction and stomp the gas and that's where it goes. Enjoy.