Would You Buy a 2024 Raptor Without Sunroof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dev

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a 17, 22, two 23’s, 24 eco and my 24 R will be here next month - never had an issue. I will say the 17 did make some noises here and there - no issues with Gen 3’s (knock on wood)

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had my 17,19,22 Raptors sunroof in for warranty work for rattles and shade track breaking and noises. I have never seen a Raptor at a dealer without one.

Rafter75

Reaction score
I want Gen 3 Raptor 21-23, with the 37 package but with NO sunroof. Anyone have any numbers on how many of those were built?

Reaction score
Its all personal opinion, but a moonroof is a must have for me for any vehicle that I have. I even require that my wifes vehicle has one since I end up driving it so much as well.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want Gen 3 Raptor 21-23, with the 37 package but with NO sunroof. Anyone have any numbers on how many of those were built?
Open the below link and read through the thread…”might” be a golden egg inside!

Reaction score
Absolutely didn't want a moonroof and don't have a moonroof, no need for a hole in the roof of my truck. None of our trucks have or had one. That said, I also have a convertible, and a Bronco with removable hardtop and soft top for my wife, but on my race cars we welded the sunroof in.

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2020 used, and it came with one.. wish I found one without it now when I look back. Makes all sorts of noise and sure it will be B**** to fix if anything happens to it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2020 used, and it came with one.. wish I found one without it now when I look back. Makes all sorts of noise and sure it will be B**** to fix if anything happens to it.
"b**** to fix if anything happens to it"...you plan on fixing it yourself? If so, I imagine it would be.

Gatica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 21 37PP and I ordered with out sunroof. MY 2017 went it in 3x for sunroof issues all covered under warranty. At one point I pulled the fuse so no one can hit the button.