Window sticker change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed today, after not looking at my window sticker for the past few weeks, that the build date changed??? Etis and the original window sticker said 10/21. I still don't have the truck as we speak, but did notice my window sticker now has the date of 12/20? Could it be possible that some of the Oct builds were completely rebuilt rather than retrofit? Has anyone else noted the date change on the sticker? I'm not talking about the date on the very bottom that changes weekly, but rather the build date.

MK

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed today, after not looking at my window sticker for the past few weeks, that the build date changed??? Etis and the original window sticker said 10/21. I still don't have the truck as we speak, but did notice my window sticker now has the date of 12/20? Could it be possible that some of the Oct builds were completely rebuilt rather than retrofit? Has anyone else noted the date change on the sticker? I'm not talking about the date on the very bottom that changes weekly, but rather the build date.

MK

If I could see my damn sticker again I could tell you!!![emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

MK
Are you looking at the date on the bottom of the sticker? The build date on mine (11/07) on the top of the sticker never changed, but the date on the bottom of my sticker changed every 7-8 days.

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I'm referring to the long number under the area which says 'special order', not the number on the very bottom which changes weekly.

JD06

Reaction score
The build date # is at the very top. the 22 number. Disregard the first 2, the date starts after that. year, month, day. My sticker changed twice, but that's the official build date per ford, and it never changed.

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always look up my sticker at:
Look Up Window Sticker

I don't have the 22 number along the top anymore as I did before? Things have changed. What a cluster!

My window sticker doesn't show up on researchmanics anymore but does on mcmahonford?

pottkotj

Reaction score
I am a 10/20/2016 build, and my sticker has not change. I have been saving copies of the window sticker every couple of weeks. As of now, it still reads 2201610206823