Why haven't I seen these headlights installed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
did anybody catch that the lights in the video that lit up, WERE NOT the same lights they showed being installed?

i did say that already. which is why i'm beginning to think the "smoked" lens headlights shown in the pictures are a bait and switch display only

soundman98

Reaction score
lol, that video is junk..

i like how the video states to "pull tail light away from vehicle"

then later, when he reinstalls the hardware, it says to "remove 2-12mm bolts"

i don't believe it is a bait-and-switch.

while spyder auto is a very recent player in the headlight game--i originally thought they were a reseller, but am beginning to suspect they are somehow part of Sonar.. i have seen similar smoked offerings for other cars, though they get poor reviews, because like most aftermarket lights, they only look good turned off, and really lack any improvement in lighting performance..

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meh. Don't think I could choke the 'halo' styling and LED bar. The Audi's look silly with it, can't even imagine it on the Raptor.

Stock housings, with StealthAuto bulbs in the signal spot and Phillips Xtreme power bulbs = great all around without going HID or offroad lamps out front.

Fixes the light-scatter of the stock bulbs and gets rid of the egg-yolk look.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Lol

I emailed their customer support asking for actual pictures of the lights installed because I suspected that they didn't look anything like the picture. What did they send me back? These two **** poor photoshop jobs...what a crock. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

t-2009-projector-headlights-smoked-headlight-fogs-.jpg

ked-projector-headlights-stock-vs-smoked-projector.jpg

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed their customer support asking for actual pictures of the lights installed because I suspected that they didn't look anything like the picture. What did they send me back? These two **** poor photoshop jobs...what a crock. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

t-2009-projector-headlights-smoked-headlight-fogs-.jpg

ked-projector-headlights-stock-vs-smoked-projector.jpg

Lol. That is hilarious.