Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
I think the last build week is Aug 18th. The 4th is his build week (could also be build day), start checking for the window sticker the week prior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree on the week of Aug 18th. It's the latest build week we've seen and its in line with the plant summer holiday.

Reaction score
Earlier in April 2014 we ordered and left a deposit on a Ruby Red Raptor with the Roush Performance Package. As of todays date (28 Jul 2014) we have not received this truck. We have been in contact with the dealer about this many times. Recently we learned that our much anticipated Raptor was never ordered. The dealer, DV FORD in Alberta, Canada can not or will not provide us with a valid reason. Has any one else experienced this type of service. We contacted Ford Of Canada but again for some strange reason we can not get a valid reason for why our truck was never ordered. Very disappointed over the entire matter not to mention all of the lies told to us by DV Ford of Alberta, Canada when we called to ask about the status of the truck.

littletex22

Reaction score
I think the last build week is Aug 18th. The 4th is his build week (could also be build day), start checking for the window sticker the week prior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Where can I find the information on how to check for the window sticker? Mine is also scheduled to be built next week.

Thanks

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Earlier in April 2014 we ordered and left a deposit on a Ruby Red Raptor with the Roush Performance Package. As of todays date (28 Jul 2014) we have not received this truck. We have been in contact with the dealer about this many times. Recently we learned that our much anticipated Raptor was never ordered. The dealer, DV FORD in Alberta, Canada can not or will not provide us with a valid reason. Has any one else experienced this type of service. We contacted Ford Of Canada but again for some strange reason we can not get a valid reason for why our truck was never ordered. Very disappointed over the entire matter not to mention all of the lies told to us by DV Ford of Alberta, Canada when we called to ask about the status of the truck.

They may have lied about having allocation at the time of your order.

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If your still looking for a Raptor I just picked mine up from Jubilee Ford Saskatoon and I seen a black Screw there. I'm also from Alberta

FordServiceCA

Ford Professional
Reaction score

I'm sincerely sorry for what you've experienced, timelessclassics. I'd like to assist in any way I can, first by documenting this as dealer feedback, which will be internally reviewed. Please send me a private message with your full name and best daytime contact number so I can get started.

Additionally, I encourage you to visit another local dealership moving forward. If you'd like some assistance locating another in your area, I'd be more than happy to assist. If you'd like, I can also help locate another Raptor in the area.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed; I'll be on the lookout for your response.

Brittany

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still at the depot my dealer is a joke?

Ive still been thinking about you buddy...hoping you get your truck. You still def deserve your truck over everyone.
I think this is a dealer screw up honestly. Next time I would do business with another dealer.
I still watch hoping to see that you get your truck.

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I learned my lesson in this one, go to a dealer you have bought from before and trust. Some of you may have read my post about how my dealer sold a raptor that was coming in that he said was mine.

I got my deposit back and went to the dealer I bought my current truck (2011 platinum) from, and he took care of me like a champ. No games, no bs. My window sticker showed up last week. Only about 19 days till she comes in and I get to pick her up.

Question guys, when the window sticker says 'method of delivery: Convoy' does that mean it's being delivered by truck (and therefor won't be delayed by these train shortages I hear of?)?

--John