Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG time is going at a snails pace, i thought the first 4 months went slow but these next few weeks are killing me.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're not taking anymore raptor orders ?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered screw SE ruby red with everything except hood graphics on 1/27. Still no vin or build day!! Sold my 2012 white screw last month and have to watch it drive around town while I wait

Hang in there. I ordered on Jan.6 and finally got a VIN a couple weeks ago!

KCode289

Reaction score
Ordered 1/21. Built 4/26. Arrived at Dealer on 5/6. It sat in KC for a week before being shipped to Wichita by truck.

B_Dong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the window sticker last night with a build date of this coming Wednesday 5/14! :big_banana_Dance: So excited! Im trying to plan a trip out there with my dad to take the factory tour and hopefully see it go down the final finish line. That would be awesome!

I know some have had really long waits on here so I was fully expecting the worst but so far, once my order was pulled there has been a change for the better almost every week. (Knock on wood) now I just have to hope it doesn't sit waiting to get shipped for months like some others.

Ryn0

Reaction score
Thought I would post an update on my order.

I ordered on 3/1/14. Got a call Tuesday, 5/6/14, that my truck was at the dealer. I picked up the truck yesterday. I'll post some pictures whenever I get some free time, but I am beyond excited. Thanks to Crystal for keeping me updated along the way, and I could not be any happier with my dealer experience at McClary Ford in Athens, AL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs