Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I never contacted her dealer so FO

No one contacted my dealer. Someone ******* to other dealers who in turned echoed that whine. Not all dealers or salespeople are equally capable so rather than whine about it find one that is able to get the job done!

The Ford rep inquired because whoever did the whining didn't bother to get details straight. That was it - no big deal to the dealer it just pissed me off.

I'm not pointing a finger at anyone here but it's someone who has read this thread so whoever you are...well my opinion is stated clearly enough already.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one contacted my dealer. Someone ******* to other dealers who in turned echoed that whine. Not all dealers or salespeople are equally capable so rather than whine about it find one that is able to get the job done!

The Ford rep inquired because whoever did the whining didn't bother to get details straight. That was it - no big deal to the dealer it just pissed me off.

I'm not pointing a finger at anyone here but it's someone who has read this thread so whoever you are...well my opinion is stated clearly enough already.

I had NOTHING to do with it at all. :shrug:

Never said you did, just that you were the only one that replied to her post. And who cares if someone contacts a dealer and gives them shit, its a ****** dealer, they are shit and don't care who's BF it is. :hidesbehindsofa:

That doesn't mean I did anything other than make a comment. I have my order getting taken care of. Why would I cause a stink for her BF? And not to mention, I don't have a clue what dealer it is anyway :shrug:

Its cool man I apologize :cheers:

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Never said you did, just that you were the only one that replied to her post. And who cares if someone contacts a dealer and gives them shit, its a ****** dealer, they are shit and don't care who's BF it is. :hidesbehindsofa:

Not appreciated. Many people here have met my Bf at runs and this is absolute horseshit response. Have some respect for people part of this community.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not appreciated. Many people here have met my Bf at runs and this is absolute horseshit response. Have some respect for people part of this community.

Yea not cool. There are some really cool, honest dealers that care about their customers and are good people. I'm sure your BF is one of them, same as my dealer is :cheers:

TheJACKedViking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please stop flooding this thread with useless posts.

It's FRF, half of all the posts on here are off-topic and useless. :roflsquared:

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Who is the carrier from the rail yard, Jack Cooper Transport?

My sales guy keeps avoiding that question every time I've asked. The owner of the dealership is now getting involved since it's now been sitting at Voltz in the same spot for two weeks. I'm on a trip so they've been both told heads are gonna start rolling if it's not sitting there on the lot when I get back. :killer: