Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wssautobody

Reaction score
13 weeks?????

I have been waiting only 4 weeks now and I so want my truck.
WHT screw
Moon roof
No graphics
All black interior .
Stock wheels but soon to change

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just heard from Crystal...my ETA has been moved up to 5/28. That's only 2 weeks from build to dealer arrival if it holds true! I wasn't expecting it quite so soon but I'll take it for sure.

Just got a call from my dealer delivered today! Only six weeks from order to delivery!

Wow that's awesome thanks! My truck was built today....

Congrats on all the good news, guys! Time to bust out the cigars! :head3:

Crystal

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy for all who's trucks are being built or that are on there way for delivery but I'm not feeling the love just yet. Maybe this week........

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a est. delivery date of June 26th. Just got a call from the dealer saying he says it is showing up to be delivered early June. Whoop Whoop!!!

quick1911

Reaction score
The transit times must be improving. I had a ETA of 5/27 but I got a call from the dealer yesterday saying my truck was there. It's killing me I can't get there until Friday to pick it up.

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have faith everyone. Mine came in yesterday and I picked it up last night. Ordered on 4/8 delivered 5/21. Black screw 801a. I'm excited. I have so many things to do to it. First thing tomorrow I'm installing my retrax bed cover and putting on wheels and tires.

Out with the old and in with the new!
ysy4azyg.jpg

But I'm gonna miss my 12 Harley 150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a day off....Mine was built yesterday. I am really pumped now. Im ready to get it and hit warp drive! :Bye: