Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting:-(

Ordered my Ruby Red SE screw on April 28th. I was told 6-8 weeks for delivery. I sure hope that Ford has their crap together on this build because I will be super upset if its not ready for me by the end of June. I cant imagine having to wait for 4-5 months to get the truck I have dreamed of for years and I have already paid for (pretty much). Its not like I can change my mind about the purchase or the dealer seeing that I've already put a sizable down payment on the truck. I REALLY hope that this delay is only temporary for the most part!!
To all of you that are still waiting, I feel your pain and hope you the best of luck and that time and patience be on your side thru this.

Reaction score
Things seem to have picked up. I ordered mine April 1st and eta for my dealer is June 22nd. The extra wait worked out well for me, now I have enough cash to slap on a Roush as soon as I get it.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put in the order for my Ruby Red SE SCrew on April 28th. No info yet :-(...I hope that it comes in the 6-8 weeks as promised. I cant imagine waiting 4-5 months to drive the truck I've dreamed of for years now !!

B_Dong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from Crystal...my ETA has been moved up to 5/28. That's only 2 weeks from build to dealer arrival if it holds true! I wasn't expecting it quite so soon but I'll take it for sure.

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from my dealer, my order has been promoted to pri 01 in the system, which means I will have a vin this week!!!!
So relieved... ordered on 3/7 and finally make sure it can be built.