Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11 weeks since ordered. ETA today. I called SVT and the said status shows as received.

Madnessinc

Reaction score
They told me the same thing in the beginning but I told them that my dealer was refusing to help and I needed their assistance.

I did call again and got in touch with Frank who is the Ford contact for the dealership and he gave me a ETA of around May 1. This was on April 23rd or 24th and my truck showed up Saturday. Frank was the first one that was able to give me an ETA. Like you say I'm not sure if calling helped or not but my truck is here. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 5/5 built and they change it to 5/6. Check if they didn't change it on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5/5 was probably the Monday of your build week, meaning your truck would get built anytime from 5/5 thru 5/9.
It got updated to 5/6 which is the actual scheduled build day.

I have a build week of 5/12 but it could be built anywhere from 5/12 thru 5/16, my build day will get updated about a week before my build week.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When it comes to Ford, nothing is guaranteed.
Bob ordered 1.5 month after me at the same dealer, he got his vin first.

Thats odd

Does anyone with a 5/5 build week have a window sticker yet? I was told it would appear 7 days exactly before my build date and just wondering whether people have started to get theirs yet??

Try after midnight tonight

Mine is scheduled to be built on 5/5

I had 5/5 built and they change it to 5/6. Check if they didn't change it on you.

I didn't check to see if mine was changed

18 weeks since ordered

Ok I was gonna say 18 weeks in transit would be total BS

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks built current status "awaiting shipment" ETA for delivery may 25

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

bubbajr

Reaction score
Ordered mid January. Just got a build week of May 12. Actual build day Monday May 12. Got a vin but no window sticker yet. Don't know my eta but i hope it's not much longer now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suppose to have a build date of 5/5 but my window sticker isn't showing up yet like it should be. :shrug: I wonder if I got bumped back? :banghead: