Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harley

Reaction score
Week 18. Not a word other than " in transit"

Mine took 25 weeks and stated it was in transit since Feb 9. Finally showed up at the dealer on April 23, with no notice or tracking information.

Hope yours comes soon.

Reaction score
I received my DORA on 4/3. I have no VIN or build date as of yet. I'm curious as to how some whom ordered after that date have already got a VIN and date. Does my dealer not have allocation? Is it an entirely random process at Ford?...

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All depends on the dealer and if they have allocation and anyone ahead of you. There are guys on here who have ordered back in Jan and still have no vin #

A guy I work with got his truck Friday and ordered about 9 days after me and mine still isn't built yet. He ordered from a larger volume dealer where I ordered from a small town dealer. Both had allocation, but his dealer got their allocation from their "rep" before.mime got mine from his rep

I was 51 days from DORA to vin. You're barley 3 weeks into this. Be patient

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All depends on the dealer and if they have allocation and anyone ahead of you. There are guys on here who have ordered back in Jan and still have no vin #

A guy I work with got his truck Friday and ordered about 9 days after me and mine still isn't built yet. He ordered from a larger volume dealer where I ordered from a small town dealer. Both had allocation, but his dealer got their allocation from their "rep" before.mime got mine from his rep

I was 51 days from DORA to vin. You're barley 3 weeks into this. Be patient

When it comes to Ford, nothing is guaranteed.
Bob ordered 1.5 month after me at the same dealer, he got his vin first.

Reaction score
Does anyone with a 5/5 build week have a window sticker yet? I was told it would appear 7 days exactly before my build date and just wondering whether people have started to get theirs yet??

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 5/5 built and they change it to 5/6. Check if they didn't change it on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk