White or Black :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can load-up a white truck with every after-market item known to mankind but it just it just blends-in from across the street.

I like white trucks and every few years I'll try another one, but it's sure tough to get them to stand-out from the crowd. All you need to do with black truck is to wash it...and it jumps-out.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You can load-up a white truck with every after-market item known to mankind but it just it just blends-in from across the street.

I like white trucks and every few years I'll try another one, but it's sure tough to get them to stand-out from the crowd. All you need to do with black truck is to wash it...and it jumps-out.

White Raptors still stand out pretty well. It's a really good color for this truck.

Kumu

Reaction score
Race Red :) but if your going to choose between B&W, White it shows more detail IMO. That's the color of the first Raptor I saw, three months later I have one, Race Red:) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343318995.991052.jpg

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat man! The red one to me is very nice with a little hint of orange. I also saw a blue one but was from a distance. I hope I made the right choice with white!

The Black is bad ass but living in Vegas! Black is kind of a risk! Triple digits in the summer!
I ordered the white, I'm going to black out a lot, rims, windows, maybe the center of the hood... Something like this

user72512_pic49650_1261272727.jpg

raptor.jpg

hattrik0797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is white and I own 2 black cars and before these I owned 2 other black cars and one that was white. I clearly think white is best. It's a lot lower maintenance and it looks pretty dang hot with some black accessories. Just my 2 cents.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I know. Of the 15 or so Raptors in my area at least 8 of them are black. Couple red couple blue and one white one that I know of....that's mine. In traffic a black one can almost slip by you without being noticed. Maybe that's the point but I don't think so. I go back in the woods. Tight trails no problem. I have a friend with a black and he won't even let his sniff a trail. Afraid of scratches. So he just pounds the pavement growling at ricers. What a waste. Not all of them are like that but a vast majority are scared to death of dirt.

I don't have any pics of mine on this phone but check out my profile pics then head over to last months Raptor of the Month poll. There's a pic there under infidel you can check out.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Or you could just go back to post # 25 in this thread .....its a good thing I don't change my mind much !

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with white & couldn't be happier. I was definitely torn too about what color to order & I LOVE the black Raptors that I see around but I race MX & didn't want to be cleaning the truck like 3 times a wk after taking it to the dusty dirty & muddy MX tracks that I race & practice at.

raptor12.jpg