Which Color? With or Without Graphics?

Which Color? With or Without Graphics?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, let me think about this for a min.......................uh what was I thinking about??.......oh yeah, white no graphics.:mrgreen:

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Molten orange,I thought I was going to be different,thats what I get for thinking. Well it doesn't matter I like the orange anyhow.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered Molten orange,I thought I was going to be different,thats what I get for thinking. Well it doesn't matter I like the orange anyhow.

Kind of hard to be different really...there are only four colors to choose from. :)

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No graphics. $1075 for a giant sticker? No, they are not to my taste. Well, I do have to admit that I do like the look of them on white Raptors. But dang, $1075 for them???

Black? Nooooo more black vehicles for me. Sure, they are gorgeous when freshly cleaned. But 24 hours later...
Orange? Not bad, but a touch too bright for me.
Blue? Dig it, but it is just just a bit off of the right shade for me. Too "glowy" in direct sunlight.
White? Yeah, that'll do!

Right-Rear-01.gif

halcyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black w/ Graphics... I was on the fence about this for a while....dealer threw them in for free, but I was still toying with having them removed. They're very subtle on the black Raptor and provide a level of scratch protection IMO...although with the way I've been tearing it up lately, it probably doesn't make a bit of difference. Guess I'll keep them....for now

F150SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own one of the two blue flames with graphics. When I first purchased the truck, I was unsure if I liked them. After a month, I LOVE them!

attachment.php