Which Color? With or Without Graphics?

Which Color? With or Without Graphics?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Mark, something stinks (sniff,sniff) I think I smell a dead frog! :nana:

LOL... I think what he's saying is the Molten Orange is so superior that it's not fair to include orange in the comparison! <sigh> Jealousy is such a bitch! :nana:

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL... I think what he's saying is the Molten Orange is so superior that it's not fair to include orange in the comparison! <sigh> Jealousy is such a bitch! :nana:
I reeaaaalllly want to disagree with you... however... Ford did see fit to stitch in that steering wheel locater... IN MOLTEN ORANGE! Bastards.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How nice of you to notice J! :banana:

Oh........and it's the ONLY color I have seen on the Mag covers! HaHa!

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key to being exceptional is being different...

Which is clearly the reason I bought the most common colour...

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key to being exceptional is being different...

Which is clearly the reason I bought the most common colour...

soooooooo..........you didn't want to be different?? or you didn't want to be exceptional?? :potstir: hehehe!!

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the vehicles in my stable that I primarily drive, 6 of the last 7 have been black... Fleet in general it is 8 of 10 (would be 9 of 10 but they did not have a black Tahoe XFE on the lot)...

I really wanted to get a white raptor, but they only look good with graphics IMHO... in fact I think most of the colors look a little better with graphics... just not 1K better...

I also remember what a good job my detailer could do with even fairly deep scratches on my TRX4 with a little polish and some wax... and how few scratches I got with several layers of good quality wax (or thick mud).

I showed up to the dealer not knowing what colour I was going to get (other than not orange), and just could not bring myself to order anything but black.

Orange is a colour that I can appreciate from affar, but do not think I would like to own...

I do have a baby blue mountain bike everyone calls "the easter egg" though...

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Molten Orange with Graphics, either way all this is the best truck I have ever driven in a while. rides like a 4X4 Cadi.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For some reason I am kind of partial to Molten Orange with Graphics...I don't know why. :)

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, this is a really tough choice for me.

I really like the Orange, Black, and Blue but either way with graphics.