Where exactly are all of the 18 speakers in the B&O unleased system located in the Gen3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Totally agreed, bought my 23 recently and realized about 10 min into driving home that the B&O is lacking in so many areas. I too want to switch over to 2 way's + subs. If the B&O had a proper equalizer and distribution settings, then maybe it would have a chance. Ultimately 18 speakers is pointless, and the center dash mid is the one that plays most prominently (not matter what setting) - reminds me of F100's from way back with center dash speaker.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally agreed, bought my 23 recently and realized about 10 min into driving home that the B&O is lacking in so many areas. I too want to switch over to 2 way's + subs. If the B&O had a proper equalizer and distribution settings, then maybe it would have a chance. Ultimately 18 speakers is pointless, and the center dash mid is the one that plays most prominently (not matter what setting) - reminds me of F100's from way back with center dash speaker.
There is a dsp update at the dealer suppose to improve the sound drastically, I believe the 24 s have this update , as most 24 owner say the system is much better than the 23s , it’s the same system