Where do you work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To rephrase what has pretty much already been said: don't look at it as spending $xxk on a vehicle. Look at it as spending half that amount on a vehicle, and the other half on buying into a hobby that will probably change your life.

Speaking for myself, I knew I was buying a truck that could go off road, but once I got off road with it my view totally changed. What I used to think would be a neat thing to do once in a while, has become an obsession not just for me, but for my family as well. We plan our vacations around where the Raptor can take us now. No way in the world we'd have said that would be true before buying it.

Change your outlook on where your money is really going when you buy it, and I think things will all the sudden make a ton more sense to ya.

Either way, welcome to FRF! Keep us posted on what you decide.

Outstanding way of looking at it.. thanks for that.

2011 Raptor fully loaded 10K miles on it.. dealer asking for 42707 out the door... is this deal, fair for both sides, slightly more in favor of dealer, slightly more in favor of buyer.. or neither?

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 42000 for a 2011 screw 6.2 with 20000 miles. Sounds like a good deal. Is it clean? Mine was mint, never off-road!

Dave.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
:welcome:
You should get a Raptor because the chicks dig them :mwah1:

Seriously though, its an awesome truck. It looks bad ass, is luxury on the inside, and you can off-road it stock... couldn't ask for more than that!

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should buy it no question. One thing no one has mentioned is the trucks versatility I have owed and own several lifted trucks they don't handle near as well as the Raptor does on the road and when you wash them their dirty first time you drive them cause tire end up way past fenderwells. In short the best on/off road , head turning, nice riding truck you can buy

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a newb to the boards from Clarksville, TN.. just wondering where everyone works?

Also,

Someone talk me into purchasing this truck... I can afford to buy the truck, however, I find it really hard to justify spending 40+ on a vehicle... thoughts?

I'm in Clarksville as well. I owned one and it was amazing. I'm Military.