Wheel and Tire Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorDrew

Reaction score
On my 2024 801a, 35 I am looking to replace the stock wheels and tires with 37x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapps and 18x9 Fuel Rebel (D679) wheels. I am interested in the community’s feedback on this setup and should I install a 1.5” or 2” leveling kit. Thanks.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Click the magnifying glass and type in common words. Like wheel and tire. And you’ll find hundreds of threads on this same topic. This isn’t Google ;)

OP
OP
R

RaptorDrew

Reaction score
Or, someone with relatable knowledge and fresh experience on the tire choice, the wheel choice (including the size change), and leveling options could be kind and help a guy out.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Or, someone with relatable knowledge and fresh experience on the tire choice, the wheel choice (including the size change), and leveling options could be kind and help a guy out.
Or you can ask in one of the other 6 threads you’ve already found instead of creating a new one just for you.

You didn’t provide an offset so your information/request is useless anyways