What's with the attitude from Dealers?? ADM...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clemsondds

Reaction score
Am I the only one that seems to get scoffed at when mentioning msrp? I've been trying to find a Raptor R and have contacted a lot of dealers. Almost every single one that I email, seems to have an attitude and act like I am nuts for even suggesting the crazy idea of looking for a raptor r at msrp. I even mentioned that I'm willing to pay a little over msrp, but not $35k and everyone just says good luck. I get that they want to make some money, but there's no need to be rude. Or maybe it's just me. Sorry for the rant. I'll keep looking

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
It seems to be a trigger for them. If you're willing to pay ADM, don't bother mentioning MSRP. Just try to get the deal as good as you can. Also, salespeople at the dealership are d0uchebags and have a rightfully earned inferiority complex. So, there's that.

OP
OP
C

clemsondds

Reaction score
It seems to be a trigger for them. If you're willing to pay ADM, don't bother mentioning MSRP. Just try to get the deal as good as you can. Also, salespeople at the dealership are d0uchebags and have a rightfully earned inferiority complex. So, there's that.
Ha good point. It’s crazy though. Had a non ford dealer selling a used one for $20k over msrp. He said that at auction they are going for $15k over msrp.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If nobody will sell you one at msrp, it probably is crazy to thing you can get one at msrp. Just sayin'. :)

You can probably order one at msrp and wait, like most of us did in the bad old days.

OP
OP
C

clemsondds

Reaction score
If nobody will sell you one at msrp, it probably is crazy to thing you can get one at msrp. Just sayin'. :)

You can probably order one at msrp and wait, like most of us did in the bad old days.
tried to order one. Just spoke with a dealer…he said it would be $45k over msrp to order one. :/ I hate to leave Ford…got a ‘23 f250 kr tremor that I bought new…called the dealer I bought it from and asked about ordering a raptor r…said there would be a big ADM.