What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meant to post yesterday… got the power tank charged up with nitrogen for my new add-on shocks for towing:

i-GWZ3wfC-X4.jpg

They were only able to get it up to 2300psi at the welding supply place here in town; should be gtg for several charges on the Fox shocks though. And yes, one is slightly compressed…I was messing around with them before I took this pic.

i-64BskxX-X4.jpg

Thanks again to the team out at Izzy Fab in Montclair, CA for their awesome work installing their tow assist kit, and great customer service!

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meant to post yesterday… got the power tank charged up with nitrogen for my new add-on shocks for towing:

View attachment 468507

They were only able to get it up to 2300psi at the welding supply place here in town; should be gtg for several charges on the Fox shocks though. And yes, one is slightly compressed…I was messing around with them before I took this pic.

View attachment 468508

Thanks again to the team out at Izzy Fab in Montclair, CA for their awesome work installing their tow assist kit, and great customer service!
Brilliant set up, but Id expect nothing less from Izzy Fab

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brilliant set up, but Id expect nothing less from Izzy Fab
Yeah, the geometry is critical… He only does those in house now, after a couple fabricators screwed up the install and blamed his kit.

It may just be the new springs and shackles, but I’m pretty sure he also corrected something that was off in the stock rear suspension while they were in there…it tracks better, and rides so much smoother despite the +3HD springs.

Awesome folks to work with…worth the road trip!