What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mud flaps on a raptor is like grandpa bob wearing suspenders. Just fugly
I always thought so, too, and had pretty much written them off. The weather tech ones in Turbo Todd’s pics have me rethinking that. I might actually put a set on.

WooPig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Husky Wheel Liners today. Yes, they are a bit of a pain to install... But worth it. My Raptor is white and the "naked" look from the factory really didn't work for me. The liners complete the rear wells much better, the black liner, sidewall and flare all work together now much better. And now to give it a much needed bath. :)

View attachment 138703

View attachment 138704

How’s the fit around the shocks?

Mark McAwesome

Reaction score
Picked up my 2020 Rapid Red on Friday. Just finished the install of my 0FG AWE exhaust. Installed a Goosetune 91 octane Stage 1 tune, along with the Cobb OEM+ TCM. Truck pulls and sounds amazing. Adding the Cobb redline intake and AMS turbo inlet tubes tomorrow night.

FD501092-2D3C-4503-8A3A-D251868753C0.jpeg

Moridin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always thought so, too, and had pretty much written them off. The weather tech ones in Turbo Todd’s pics have me rethinking that. I might actually put a set on.

No offense to Turbo Todd, but no... don't do it. Looks absolutely atrocious, go back and really look at the picture where you can see both the front and back wheels with the flaps.

Egads... immediately calls to mind some 93 year old driving his truck 47 mph in the fast lane with a blinker on.

And once again, seriously... no offense to TT. I'm glad he likes them, and it'll definitely keep mud/debris/rocks from flying up. But I'd rather have to deal with those things than alter the look of the truck that dramatically and... once again, no offense... that badly. Yikes.