What did you do to your Raptor R today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a bike rack in the bed that fits under the cover, and applied ceramic. This truck is amazing!
Wheels look great. I can’t decide what to do this time around. I’m considering ordering Innov8’s, but then think maybe I’ll just do Method’s again, or maybe I’ll get the FP beadlock rings.

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels look great. I can’t decide what to do this time around. I’m considering ordering Innov8’s, but then think maybe I’ll just do Method’s again, or maybe I’ll get the FP beadlock rings.
Thanks! No matter what you choose, how can you not be content? I considered Innov8’s and FP Forged, then decided to throw these on for a more subtle look. (Plus, the decision was made easier as I had them sitting in my garage from my 22 37.) This truck makes any wheel shine. Truly the pinnacle of all production trucks.

motorventures

Reaction score
Added some rear seat storage/protectors today from BROG (mostly to keep the kids from kicking and scuffing up the rear seats). Pleased with how the Orange compliments the trim/stitching. A lot better than the cheap Amazon ones imo…IMG_2287.jpeg

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added some rear seat storage/protectors today from BROG (mostly to keep the kids from kicking and scuffing up the rear seats). Pleased with how the Orange compliments the trim/stitching. A lot better than the cheap Amazon ones imo…View attachment 457087
How do they anchor at the bottom? My wife’s car has some but I hate how they have a strap that wraps across the seating surface in front.

motorventures

Reaction score
How do they anchor at the bottom? My wife’s car has some but I hate how they have a strap that wraps across the seating surface in front.
There’s an open seam/flap at the bottom of the seat - I have them strapped through there and it seems to hold them in place well

beemerb0y

Reaction score
Resurrecting this thread. What have you guys been up to with your R? We worked on the basics over the past two weeks. First family RRRoad trip, these trucks are a dream to pack the family into and my kids hadn’t ever seen the Smokies. Fished a bit and enjoyed some walks. Got home and added Llumar for the sunroof and all windows, had Ziebart spray in a bedliner and shoot the rear wheel wells. Then replaced the factory wheels with some HFX-1’s thanks to @Nick@Apollo-Optics.

View attachment 449609
View attachment 449613View attachment 449610View attachment 449611View attachment 449612

Mind sharing more pics of the Vossens?

Last edited: